car insurance policy insurances
car-insurance-plan car-insurance-plans car-insurance auto-insurance-plan auto-insurance
insurance-companies insurance-policies insurance-policy insurance-contract
casualty-insurance property-insurance car-insurance auto-insurance
Health-insurance HMO indemnity-plan PPO POS-plan
Disability-insurance Whole life insurance , Universal-life-insurance, also known as flexible-premium or adjustable-life
• • Probably you are paying too much because you didn't take into account the following points. You can save big if you make an accurate choice:
1) Choose an Online Insurance: Online Insurances cost less because they don't face the cost of deploying and mantaining a network of agents in many regions.
2) You can save on your insurance if you choose to cover only the types of risk you are really interested in.
3) Insurance policy usually come in packages, so choose accurately the package that responds to your real needs, discarding all the packages that contain risk coverage
for things that you are not interested in: in this way you'll avoid paying an additional cost for coverage of "inexistent" risks (in the sense of "highly improbable risks").
4) Insurance Policies are valid for a given period of time after which they can be (usually automatically) renewed. Check all the solutions and choose the validity period
(3,6,12,24 months) that is more convenient for you.
5) You can get good discounts if:
- if you cover few kilometers per year with your car;
- if you are the only driver of your car;
- if you have a public transportation system yearly subscription;
- if you accept to install a satellite tracking system.